Do you find all this talk around "sustainability" overwhelming and wish someone could simplify it and provide correct guidance?
Have you always wanted to contribute to a healthier EARTH but feel unsure of where to start?
We are here to assist you in starting your journey towards sustainable living. Get to know the best practices and choose what suits you.
SF helps take GoodSteps for a healthier YOU & EARTH with its knowledge sessions/workshops.
We offer sessions suited for Individuals, Corporates and Schools.
Courses & Workshops
Imbibe sustainable living mindset and everyday living practices among your employees with the Smaller Footprint courses. We offer online and offline guided sessions about mindful living which will help your employees take good steps for the environment in their daily lives easily. Reach out to us at [email protected] to schedule a session for your employees.
1. Introduction to Sustainable Living
- Understanding sustainability from an individual standpoint.
- Demystifying jargon and myths around it.
- Small actions – practical and easy, which bring high impact.
2. Bio Enzymes: Convert Household Waste to Natural Cleaners
- Introduction – The Need
- How to Make Natural Cleaners– Bio enzyme
- Usage- Where and How?
3. The Sorting Story: What, Why, How in WASTE?
- Introduction – The Need
- The Categories
- Let’s sort – GAME
4. Understanding the 3R’s
- Recycle, Reuse and Reduce by way of story, games, quizzes, songs, videos and discussions.
- Helping students understand the need and essence of keeping the planet clean and green.
5. Sustainable Living- Part 1 – Introduction (Complimentary)
- What & Why Sustainable Living, Simplifying Jargons & Debunking Myths.
6. Sustainable Living- Part 2 – Eco Tips (Paid)
- Things you can do at Office and at Home.
Feedback on our past sessions
I always thought sustainable living means a lot of sacrifices and expenses, thankfully this course showed me how easy it is to take steps in our daily life to be more careful and considerate of the environment.
I was very happy as it was a first time attending any kind of event on this subject. I never knew how easy it was to make bio enzymes. For my first time i found the time limit perfect but if ever I attend more i wouldn't mind a longer session too.
I liked the session short and precise, also you used very simple undestandable language, without the eco jargon. It is very much doable and practical.
This course completely changed my perspective on sustainable living. I had always assumed it was all about sacrifice and expensive investments, but I couldn't have been more wrong.
I'm so glad I enrolled in this course. It taught me that sustainable living isn't about making grand gestures; it's about making thoughtful choices every day.
This course was a real eye-opener for me. I always believed that living sustainably was reserved for hardcore environmentalists or required substantial financial investments.
I'm grateful for this course for dispelling the misconception that sustainable living is an inconvenience or costly affair.